The cycling season is drawing to a close, but tweets keep coming.
Good news for us cycling fans because we are always entitled to the fun and games behind the life of a professional cyclist, thanks to their social media posts.
In this week’s Tweets this week, we have viewer Mark Cavendish, Elinor Barker’s Olympic Secret and someone who really wants a date with Marc Hirschi.
Here are our favorite tweets from the cycling world this week:
1. It’s a British Cycling niche benchmark, but it holds true (Google the movie ‘The Room’ if you’re not sure)
“Oh hi Marc!” 👀 # WomensTour pic.twitter.com/tSY62zS8LxOctober 7, 2021
2. When this competitive advantage takes over during a family outing
3. Now that could be a great story someday
Hi i would like to accept your request but first let me ask boss MatxinOctober 5, 2021
4. Facebook collapsed this week and cycling on Twitter has risen to the forefront
5. All pro riders have their motivation, it’s Kate Courtney’s
6. Roubaix looked nice this year …
If looks could kill #ParisRoubaix pic.twitter.com/EcNX379kPFOctober 3, 2021
7. Isn’t anyone else a fan of the way some teams use social media?
8. When you run but there is a bigger run at the same time
9. Not many people can win an Olympic medal, but how many can do it during their pregnancy?
10. I wouldn’t want to be on the wrong side of Ben Swift
𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐬 🗣️ With 13 years of pro experience, listen to @swiftybswift shout orders in the peloton during the #GranPiemonte final (📽️ @VelonCC) pic.twitter.com/rzf2ihtK2YOctober 8, 2021
We’ll be back in seven days with more tweets this week.